changes to the runrev store

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Aug 21 12:05:45 EDT 2012

I meant where would old fogies like me go, who have learned too many languages already, and shudder at the thought of having to learn Java or some flavor of C or even Python. LC is attractive to hobbyist and some time developers like me because we can hold down a job doing other things perfectly well, and still produce useful apps in ridiculously short times. I am not speaking about experienced developers who do it for a living, as are a great many of you.

Bob