The inmates have been let loose!

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:42:54 EDT 2012

On 08/21/2012 12:52 AM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Anyone seen this? Seems like the inmates at Apple have been let out of their cells and are now running the company!
>
> http://www.macworld.com/article/1168193/bugs_and_fixes_default_folder_changes_in_mountain_lion.html#lsrc.nl_mwweek_h_cbintro

Documents being saved by default in the 'Cloud' . . .

1. Does that mean that Apple can read one's documents?

2. I wonder what these apps default to when the machine is not connected
to the internet.

My, my, my; why, for all their obvious faults, do Linux distros look
like, in the words of
some other chap, "The Road Ahead" ?

[Sorry Willy!]

If I want to use my computer as a hat-stand that should be my choice
once I have bought the thing,
and not a decision made by some committee as to what is good for me and
what I can do with
my computer.

Richmond.