more on-rev issues

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sun Aug 19 16:45:53 EDT 2012

Try in having the lc script and the livecode lib stack in the same directory

and use this code to know if all get as expected :

your "test.lc" script

	start using stack "your_lib.livecode"
	get start_rias_lib() -- this function lies inside stack "rias_lib.livecode"
	get rias_lib_main_ctl() -- this function lies inside stack "rias_lib.livecode" too

your "your_lib.livecode" stack's lib stacks script

	function  start_rias_lib
		return the internet date & "<br><br>"
	end start_rias_lib

	function  rias_lib_main_ctl
		return "OK"
	end rias_lib_main_ctl

Run the test from your browser in using an http path to the "test.lc"

It's the way all my on-rev/LC powered application"s servers are working. Let us know how it goes and to the end it will works fine ;)