Suggestion for RunRev...

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Aug 19 12:55:38 EDT 2012

I think this is a great idea, not only for experienced developers but also
for newcomers.

Many of these excellent tools are cheaply priced or free, which makes them
unsuitable for the RunRev store, as I recently discovered when two of my
store submissions were rejected for that reason.  They're also scatterd
across their developers' web sites, making it even harder to find them.

However, I have my doubts that RunRev would have the time to set up and
maintain something like that, so I think it would almost certainly have to
be a community driven project.  I'd be willing to donate some time to such
a project in whatever role might be appropriate.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>