omitting substacks from standalone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:29:02 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Mark Schonewille
<m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> If this isn't what you want, I'd suggest you explain a little more about what you're
> trying to accomplish.

I have a few "operative" substacks, but I also have an administrative
substack that sets things in the other stacks that are to be
hard-wired. I'd rather that this one simply not be in what actually
ships to people, just in case of some bizarre future hack.

For reasons in a thread from a couple of months ago, I'm going to be
hard-wiring some things into code, so that they can't be examined.
This stack manipulates those sections of code.

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
HawkinsLawFirm at gmail.com