[ANN] DatePicker for LiveCode

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Aug 17 10:23:16 EDT 2012

What sort of timepicker is needed ?   A good one, of course :-)    (like
DatePicker is :-)

Features ??

1. HH:MM:SS vs just HH:MM
2. 12-hr vs 24-hr  (and in 12-hr mode, labels for "a.m." & "p.m." in
local language)
3. Single time vs start+finish vs start+duration
4. constraints on time(s) - e.g. not before 9am, start before 4:30,
finish before 5:00)
5. increment in 1, 5, 10, 15 etc. minutes
6. rollover rather than list (i.e. minutes goes 58, 59, back to 00, 01 ...)
7. take scroll input when within HH or MM or SS (e.g. two-finger touch
on Mac, etc.)
8. highlighted bar within a "roller" (e.g. time on iOS calendar)
9. well, I'm sure there are more .... :-)

At least the first 6 here are good, reasonable ideas - the last few may
be straining a bit, or too specialized, etc.

-- Alex.