omitting substacks from standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 17 17:14:21 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,

I don't understand why you would want that. You make a project either with or without substacks and if you decide you don't want substacks anymore then you just delete them.

If you want your substacks to be in separate files, you can check an option in the standalone application settings, which does this for you. The option is on the Stacks pane of the Standalone Application Settings window.

If this isn't what you want, I'd suggest you explain a little more about what you're trying to accomplish.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 29 August until 4 September 2012.