which Externals show up in the externalPackages?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 15 09:28:02 EDT 2012

Tiemo,

Try: put the externalPackages of stack "Home"

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 30 August until 4 September 2012.