Word chunk includes punctuation

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Aug 13 18:42:36 EDT 2012

Paul Dupuis <paul at ...> writes:

> The documentation also doesn't mention that ? works as a token per
> Mark's post, so perhaps my caution is unwarranted.

You know, I could swear I tried this before posting, and I've still got the
commands in my message box history to prove it, but I'm getting different
results now. Bob's right - the ! acts as a token. But the ? acts the same as a .
in not being either a word or token separator. I'm happy about periods not
separating things in the middle of a word, now I need to find a problem that
question marks solve.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net