LC Android FC on Samsung s 3 sph-l 710. Android version 4.0.4

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Aug 2 18:51:58 EDT 2012

Last message has a bad link

Oops..... UK is in.

Username:use at rr.com
Password:Dfdf77

Also @ this link
http://evergreeninfo.on-rev.com/www/JBT/x0Ak_ayLA_knQL/JBT_Red_Book_248.apk

Thanks.....

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Ken Corey
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:18 PM
To: use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
Subject: Re: LC Android FC on Samsung s 3 sph-l 710. Android version 4.0.4

Uh...I don't know.  The tablet is certainly a touch screen.

Let's see...I don't see any limitations in the 'Standalone Application
Settings'.  I opened the AndroidManifest.xml, and it supp0orts large
screens.

When you uploaded the app to the market, which countries did you list?

I'm in the UK.

I can't think of anything else that would limit it.

Anyone else have any idea?

If you wanted to email me a standalone, I could have a run real quick and
let you know what happens.

-Ken

On 02/08/2012 21:46, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> What do I need to set in standalone apps setting so your tablet is
> available. The only think I have required is the touch screen. Did you
> search for just "JBT"?

preferences: