in-App Reviews

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Apr 23 12:09:42 EDT 2012

Just make sure you give the user a Never Ask Me Again option. An app that keeps asking me to review it or upgrade it is irritating to me. Parallels does that, and they do have a Don't Ask Again checkbox, but it only applies to THAT particular version of Parallels, and when there is a minor update, it resets the ad. Grrrr!!!

Bob