DELETE, PUT http

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 22 12:07:27 EDT 2012

Hi Trevor and others,

I just looked into "put into url" again and found out that you need to configure your server to make it work. Apparently, you can't do this in a .htaccess or php.config file but you need to do this at a higher level. Currently, I have no server that I can configure this way. I wonder if anyone has got this working?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.