Localization languages

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 04:40:15 EDT 2012

Great !

Thanks Kee and thanks Matthias.  :-)

I've added the two empty folders via the standalone settings and it worked. Now the binary localization is set to ("en","es") so let's see if in the iTunes info it appears as "English, Spanish".

Just a little more question, for my curiosity:
Kee suggested to add this folders via the Finder, opening the standalone package.
As far as I know, if you open a signed package and you alter its contents, even in a byte, the signature will not work ok.
Is that true ?

Thanks again and Kind Regards.

Sergio Schvarstein