Localization languages

Georges Malamoud malamoud.public at free.fr
Fri Apr 6 04:19:09 EDT 2012

Hello
I had the same problem.
I had to modify the standard template from LC (locally on my Mac) which forces "English" as the default language
Try to edit it, but make a backup of the old one before !
It should be there… It worked for me (French)
http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10365&p=47794&hilit=default+settings+change#p47794
Georges