Location of iOS 5.0 SDK

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 3 12:40:01 EDT 2012

On 4/3/12 9:24 AM, Tim Jones wrote:
> Jacque,
>
> After you update to Lion, you can install Parallels 7 and then build
> a Snow Leopard VM.  This is what I do on my personal Mac Pro (I also
> have Leopard and Tiger, as well as multiple Windows and Linux
> versions).

I'm going to keep Snow Leopard on my old MacBook. I already have
Parallels and I hadn't thought of that approach, but it's a good idea
and I may do that as well.

> Another option would be to buy a firewire external HD and install
> Lion onto that and then dual boot your system (this is what I do with
> two of our iMacs.

Last week I went through an amazing number of hoops to do that and made
a partition on an external drive intending to dual-boot. But it occured
to me that I'd need to reset Time Machine, duplicate all my settings,
etc. and in the long run I decided not to.

I'm going to push the button today. Really.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com