OT: mails bouncing back?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Apr 3 12:08:15 EDT 2012

What Richard said!

However, it's ironic that I became aware of Livecode through one of these
blacklistsing incidents.  I was a memebre of a forum for one of the
blacklisting sites and Heather put a post on there becaue the RunRev
serevers were blacklisted there too.  We exchanged emails about the
problem, I noticed the product and bought it.  So sometimes, there really
are silver linings!

Pete

Pete