near feature parity

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 3 10:31:37 EDT 2012

I've been doing some work with LC in Ubuntu, with mixed results.

The most annoying things to me are:
1) scroll bars that overlap the text field they control, with an opaque
thumb and transparent guide, making the right side unreadable
2) Fonts don't seem to be rendered the same way, making layouts a pain
3) Script editor oddities - things like the menus don't match up with where
I'm clicking
4) Random crashes, forcing me to save frequently.

The worst part is
5) No response to bug reports from the team.

It's better than nothing, and it's great that I can develop and deploy LC
on all major desktop and mobile platforms, but it can be a pain.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."