Managing the hilite color of selected text

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 22:29:50 EDT 2011

I have, for decades, caused a transparent field to appear at the loc of the selectedText on mouseStillDown, loaded that field with that text, and then dragged the field from one place to another, dumping appropriately. Drag and drop is simulated nicely.

It has been discussed now and then, here and at the HC forum, for that long,

Craig Newman