Datagrid Error

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 18:29:11 EDT 2011

Thanks Bob - I do have the library included. This has been working for
some time, but all of a sudden it's throwing errors. The weird thing is
that it works in the ide. It even works in the standalone if I open my
development stack with the datagrid  by dragging and dropping on the
application, but the stack in the standalone throws the error.

Marty