iOS Visual Effects

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Sep 26 14:04:07 EDT 2011

Randy:

I'm not sure if this is connected but something else that's weird in 4.6.4
is players -- the dimensions of videos appear to flipped.  When you drag a
new player onto a card, it shows up vertical, instead of horizontal.  When
you assign a filename to a player, it renders compressed horizontally as the
H and V dimensions seem to be swapped.  Thought maybe it was a default size
issue but doesn't seem to be.

The reason I'm thinking this *might* be connected is because some visual
effects are QT-based, but maybe that's a stretch.

RunRev guys?  An update in the works?  Maybe?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design