Datagrid Question

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Sep 20 13:38:22 EDT 2011

Hi Marty,
Just posted a more specific way to do this using the LayoutControl handler
of the datagrid's custom behavior.  If you're not familiar with setting up
custom behaviors:

- go to the Columns tab of the inspector for the datagrid
- highlight your column 4
- click the plus sign at the bottom of the inspector tab
- close the resulting stack window without making any changes
- back in the inspector, make sure your column 4 is still highlighted then
click the "Custom Behavior" button to open the script

I'm not entirely convinced LayoutControl is the best place for the code but
I can't find any reference to a message that is sent when a datagrid column
is resized.

Hope that makes it more clear

Pete