Apple vs Android in the Enterprise

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Sep 15 18:52:09 EDT 2011

Richard,

Thanks.That had been my assumption. Maybe the VM Fusion 4, just released, may resolve some of those issues. I'm really only coding for the Mac market anyway. If they like what I do and want to use it, they can switch to a Mac. (smile) That's been my credo for the past 25 years. Not too profitable, but satisfying. Back in the days of the SE30, I sold a lot of them on that basis. And that was when Macs WERE still pricy.

Joe Wilkins
Architect