Brush Tool in iOS

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Sep 11 09:15:15 EDT 2011

Randy, Scott,

Any idea as to whether this is an Apple limitation or a LC problem? I imagine it is more likely something that Apple hasn't figured out yet, but I've been wrong before! (smile) Guess my project won't be going forward any time soon.

BTW, while we're speculating, have anyone heard of multiple iPads being used? I know that sounds really awkward, but multiple monitors did at one time as well. Just another way of expanding the real estate.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins