Copying from MS word into RunRev 4.0

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 15:56:04 EDT 2011

Jonathan, check that you have the useUnicode property set to true in your handler, as it's clear that the code for curly quotes (2019) is way up above the 127-255 range that numtochar will support without unicode enabled. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_mark_glyphs

I've not had to dig into unicode yet, so I don't know too much more, but it's a recurring theme for community members, so the archives may be useful.
Best,
Keith..