LiveCode alternative to Sitelok?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Oct 26 14:11:16 EDT 2011

htaccess is something you'd want to use for just a few members, there is no
user management per se, with .htaccess except what is done manually.

You could do user access in Livecode Server.  One could use cookies and
server variables.   Look at the Livecode source of some of the user-created
livecode CMS systems like

REVIGNITER <http://revigniter.com/>

SPLASH-21 <http://splash21.on-rev.com/>

I am sure there are others.