LiveCode alternative to Sitelok?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Oct 26 14:01:55 EDT 2011

quick and dirty:  use a .htaccess file. Apache is your friend. you get a
nice password-user dialog before being allowed to that directory. No coding
required, really except for a few lines in an invisible text file

ON-rev control panel has a utility to create these files in situ:
*Password Protected Directories*