When has a field changed?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Oct 26 13:16:01 EDT 2011

How about inserting the mouseUp handler into the frontScript. That should run before the button script then. Make sure to pass mouseUp though! Here is what I did:

Create a button called btnFrontScript
in the script of that button put
on mouseUp
  focus on nothing
  pass mouseUp
end mouseUp

in the preOpencard (or preOpenstack) handler put
insert the script of button "btnFrontScript" into front

Budda bing, budda boom, Bob's yer Uncle. The closeField happens before the button script. Yes?

Bob