[OT] Pool on CMS usage

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 12:38:18 EDT 2011

I don't think this is OT for anyone using (or attempting to/waiting for a new web deployment to) use LiveCode for web apps.

(Incidentally, this would be a worthwhile poll in its own right, as I always feel very much in the minority, but I'm sure there are more than a dozen or so of us in that boat!)

Regarding CMS packages, I've used Joomla and Wordpress but for the few small sites I manage, I tend to design in RapidWeaver and then use third-party plugins to access Google docs/sheets/cal/picasa and Blog services for dynamic content, plus http://www.obdev.at/products/webyep/index.html for 'within page', single end-user CMS features. For example, that's the recipe I used for my local Scouts site http://leatherheaddistrictscouts.org.uk
Best,
Keith..