Help tracking down a shell problem

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Oct 20 20:34:06 EDT 2011

Thanks Mark.  None of the files Andre mentioned show up with this command,
lots of other .xxx files though.

The fact that you get back sensible results when using shell in LC makes me
think this has something to do with shell commands on OS X, especially that
weird 127 thing.  Hopefully the support guys will figure it out because I've
pretty much given up!
Pete