New rendering testing

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:25:30 EDT 2011

Hi Joe,

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> When I first got involved with Revolution I had hoped
> that it would just be an up-todate HC; but, alas, it
> began to get too complicated for the average hobbyist,
> so many of the HC users just never came aboard.
> I don't blame them. I was very close to being one
> who didn't myself. Over the years I have done some
> pretty remarkable things with HC. I really neither needed
> nor wanted the extensions that eventually became LiveCode.
> I believe that a totally bug-free Revolution 1.x could have
> become a major hit with all of the educators, and wouldn't
> have had to be so costly. Do I hear a few Amens?

Strangely enough, I still believe that it is possible to create
amazing interactive stacks in this platform, with a clever use
of the commands show, hide, visual effects and go to card.
After all, we could use only what we need.

There are many great features of this platform that I never
have explored, but it's good to know that they are available,
if I ever need them. Hopefully, a new text field control and
a zoom property for groups will appear in a near future.

Al