New rendering testing

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Oct 17 18:48:43 EDT 2011

Alex:

When I first got involved with Revolution I had hoped that it would just be an up-todate HC; but, alas, it began to get too complicated for the average hobbyist, so many of the HC users just never came aboard. I don't blame them. I was very close to being one who didn't myself. Over the years I have done some pretty remarkable things with HC. I really neither needed nor wanted the extensions that eventually became LiveCode. I believe that a totally bug-free Revolution 1.x could have become a major hit with all of the educators, and wouldn't have had to be so costly. Do I hear a few Amens?

Joe Wilkins