A Nit Nuisance

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 17 13:55:45 EDT 2011

Hi Roger:

What you're seeing is the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the player
being swapped for some reason (seems like a bug in 4.6.4).  If you set the
width/height of the player to its formatted dimensions, you should be OK.
 set the width of player 1 to the formattedWidth of player 1
 set the height of player 1 to the formattedHeight of player 1

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design