Galactic Gaunlet

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 17 09:53:59 EDT 2011

Thanks Geoff. I'm up to 4 milliseconds now.

A good part of my problem was that I didn't get the iconic messages for up and down control. Dah.

I was looking for references to some of the new graphic features introduced in 5.0.

I did find the layermode set to "dynamic" , but nothing about the compositor.

I've been playing with  a stack to compare some of these effect. See "Simple Motion: in User Samples.

Jim