So RunRev wants more of my money- what has been fixed?

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Oct 12 10:54:13 EDT 2011

Gerry - that's funny and makes your point as I wonder why bother with IOS
and android and web deployment when all I want is database access to work
better and better and, of course, specifically the database I use (Valentina
of course). Easier making of stand-alones with the windows and MacOS
differences handled transparently would be nice too.

I think it's amazing that LiveCode can do so many disparate things well.