[OT] A Fairy Tale About Running Water and LiveCode...

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:01:38 EDT 2011

I live in the tropics so this story, brings
me memories from a not so distant past.
Books, shoes, clothes, carpets, boxes...
anything that lies on the floor. :-((

Sadly enough, we are not getting enough rain
this year... Hopefully it would not fall in a single
week or day. :-((

The only time that I remember that I wake up
with a solution for a task, was when I had to
write a song for certain purpose. It was 3 or
4 am, when I woke and start walking around
thinking why I am not sleeping. I saw the task
on my desk and remember that I had to write
a song for that. It just took me exactly two
minutes to write the lyrics and two minutes
more to sing the melody in a microcassete recorder.

After that, I went to sleep again. :-D

Al