Photo album

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 04:04:58 EDT 2011

Sergio

Yes I have the same problem, but I haven't yet worked on a solution. I imagine you could show the photo in an HTML file instead, with the photo aligned as you want?

I should have mentioned in my original post that I'm also using a dynamically generated HTML files and iPhone CSS to style a gallery of thumbnails - looks great :) I'm away from home for a couple of days and only have my iPhone to do email but I can explain more about it when I return - I might even do up a demo stack.

Gerry

-- http://gerryorkin.com