UIWebView control flash

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 7 22:05:22 EDT 2011

Hi Jacque,

You could try to create the browser object before navigating cards. I don't know if this will actually work, but i did notice that UI controls stay on screen if they are not deleted the propert way.

Another possibility is to show a card with a circular progress indicator in the middle and show the browser object on top of it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com