Reading PDF documents

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Oct 2 07:40:24 EDT 2011

Chipp,

Sorry but I don't have the time to read very long e-mails, yet I try to help where I can.

Richard's explanation was mere speculation, even though a nice one.

Graham mentions C++ packages, which seem to be necessary for compiling.

If Graham wants to find a solution, he'll have to study more and make some compromises, e.g. make GhostScript a requirement for his software.

Anyway, since you know everything much better, I propose you help Graham to solve this problem.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com