Dragging folder to a field under linux adds "file://"beforethefolder

Olivier Dussutour olivierdussutour at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 08:45:06 EDT 2011

Hi Matthias,
I'm sorry to insist (needless to say I'm a beginner).
I read your answer but I wanted this script to a program that would allow
students from primary to copy files on all the computers of their room and I
found the drag and drop easier than choosing from a list.
Hence my interest in your script but if the students could select more than
one at once it would be great.
Cordialement,
Olivier Dussutour
olivierdussutour at gmail.com