Reading PDF - a cry for help

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Oct 1 08:11:57 EDT 2011

Thanks Roger, that's really interesting. As I can't operate under a GNU license, I believe I would have to pay Artifex to use Ghostscript or MuPDF (which is probably good enough for my rather modest functional requirement). I have emailed Artifex about their licensing terms and I imagine they'll reply next week. If as I fear they want a per-copy fee, I couldn't live with that since my app is very price sensitive (UK schools don't have much money). We'll see.

Graham