"An Error Has Occurred In Behavior For The Column Template:"

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 29 11:00:07 EST 2011

Well, this one is odd.

I accidentally clicked "Column Behavior" in a datagrid (but didn't modify
anything), and the next time there was action in the dg I got the dialog
"An error has occurred in behavior for the column template:
Chunk:  error in object expression"

with "Edit Script" and "OK" buttons.

If I hit "Edit Script" I am put in the script editor at line 3854 for the
button "Data Grid" of group "Object Behaviors" in the revDataGrid library.
"If pIndexesToDraw is not empty then"

I'm using 5.0.1 dp1.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."