startup handler

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 29 01:05:51 EST 2011

J. Landman Gay wrote

> On 11/28/11 10:15 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
>
>> Now, before I begin, both the stack in the IDE and tested on the iPhone
>> simulator report the encrypted pw as \VUw|1,A   so, no difference there.
>
> I get a difference.

Thank you (once again). Your testing was more thorough. When I said I did
not get a difference I meant when I read the value from the custom property
(cpassword) on iOS and desktop it was the same ie. was still encrypted. It
never occurred to me to test the *new* password that was being generated
(duh!!) until I saw your message and put  2 n' 2 together. I also get an
un-encrypted montreal on iOS.

I'll report it as a problem.

I know the big yellow banner at the top of my screen says don't waste space
saying thanks. So I won't :-)