Copying A Card

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Nov 22 19:45:34 EST 2011

I do not believe there is a way to prevent it from opening, but you can copy the card, go to the destination stack invisible and paste the card. Then go back to the source stack. Would that help?

I tried this in a button and it worked famously:

on mouseUp pMouseBtnNo
    copy card 1 of stack "Untitled 1"
    go invisible to stack "Untitled 2"
    paste