Dirty Salsa mini - In Appstore

ddas dev at digifilm.com
Tue Nov 22 14:30:10 EST 2011

Hi Richard,

Thank you. You are most kind. While it's true that I pointed out that WebMerge could be a product, you sent me the proprietary uncompiled stack for free to begin with. You were very generous. You deserve all the success that WebMerge brought you. I am proud of my role. I am honored that you took me seriously. My investors those days did not. We were building a system that'd sell music for 99 cent or less. They said no one would pay for music.

Your email brought back good memories from the days when people were excited about life. Things were possible. Fun was a part of the culture. And the biggest headline had the word Lewinsky in it. Trust and generosity led to collaboration, companies and some crazy parties. Oh well.

Though iphoneClearTouches lacks the charm of FlushEvents all, I am happy to be back here.

I am sending you a promo code.

I still have a few left if anyone wants it.

Cheers,
Debdoot

PS: Yes. Bernd's stacks are incredible and he is a top notch bug-killer.