[ANN] tmCONTROL - Custom Interface Components for LiveCode Developers

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Nov 12 20:41:42 EST 2011

I just want to say that I brought the PRO version and I am quite happy with
it.

I've purchased many (if not all) tools that Scott made available thru all
these years and every time he surprises me. His tools are at the same time
aesthetically pleasing and functional, two qualities not usually found
together. He pushes the usability of LiveCode forward more than many
developers here. While many developers create tools that are really useful
and powerful, Scott has the gift of creating tools that are not only useful
but pleasant (fun) to use. I measure my tools in a unit I call rossium,
which is how close I am to scott rossi ideal. My closest tool reached 40%
rossium and that was good enough for me.

Seriously guys, if you don't have ever tried any of tactile media tools,
you should. Whenever Scott releases some new marvel. I simply observe it
for a while, then, I tend to buy it and then observe more. I want to grasp
the details, the care, the passion for powerful features and great UX that
he puts into it. One day I will understand, until then I will simply admire
it.

Thanks Scott for all the tools thru all these years. =)