[OT?] ADOBE DROPS FLASH for HTML5

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Nov 11 21:01:43 EST 2011

Colin-

Friday, November 11, 2011, 8:22:27 AM, you wrote:

> The new one has only been out for two months, and it is a trade
> off

It's not always a trade-off. I've just spent the last couple of days
painfully converting our ant build scripts from linux to windows
running in a VM because I rely on third-party tools that now need the
new version of AIR, and Adobe has kicked us once again. The idea to
develop for AIR wasn't my decision, but at least it still lets us
deploy to Android, which is more than I can say for LC.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net