Wasting space on the forum.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 11 13:31:57 EST 2011

Hi Matthias,

True, he spoke of 6 or 7 levels, but he didn't explicitly say whether he is against quoting at all or only against excessive quoting. I got the impression he is against quoting at all, but as I said I might be mistaken and perhaps Francis could explain it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com