WordLib Test Docs and LiveCode 5

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Wed Nov 9 23:54:37 EST 2011

I had been working on a Latex based reporting system for a Lease Making
Program and it was full of gotchas and bloated dependencies. WordReport made
it so much easier and more powerful than what I had been working on and
nearly gave up on. Giving up on that project in livecode that I had nearly
spent all the budget for would have probably meant losing that client.

Good to hear that WordOut and WordReport updates are coming. :)