needs saving

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 4 10:16:56 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,

As soon as a field gets focused, revolution puts "edited" into gRevStackStatus[short name of this stack]. That's a very bad trick and means that your stack is almost always "edited".

A much better way is to calculate the hash of relevant data and compare this with a new hash value. If the two hash values are different, then you need to set the dirty flag.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com