Question about "Send in" command for animation?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Thu May 26 18:52:27 EDT 2011

Hi All!

Thanks Mike Bonner on the advice for using a behavior for assigning a
script to an object in a standalone. That works like a charm. Another
good use for behaviors besides hiding scripts :-)

Now for my next question, I am just getting around to using the send
command for animations as recommended earlier on the list. I used
Scott's demo projects. Obviously depending on the hardware that the
stack is running on, there delays when more than one object is being
animated on the screen. Are there any "good" practices for animating
objects with send that can facilitate moving multiple items on the
screen smoothly?

I have an example of what I'm describing here:  http://jpatten.on-rev.com/arcade/

Thank you!

John Patten